Our friendly guide will greet and meet you at the Airport arrival hall or your Hotel lobby with a placard bearing your good name. Should you encounter difficulties in locating our guide, you could call our local ground handler who will assist you.
- We do not recommend you to catch your flight on the same day that you descend the mountain due to possible delay from injuries, tiredness and/or bad weather and traffic conditions.
- For 2 Days / 1 Night Ferrata packages, our transport will pick you up from your Hotel between 06:00hr – 06:45hr. (Arrange with your hotel for early breakfast). For 3 Days / 2 Nights packages and beyond, our transport can pick you up from either Airport OR your Hotel. Time is dependent on your arrival flight schedule. Please provide us your flight details.
- All transportations are based on Seat-In-Coach. This is a transfer service in which clients share their vehicle with other clients. This is a door-to-door service with multiple pickups & drop-offs throughout the journey.
Important Information for Ferrata Climbers
- Climbers MUST present their original passports/IC for climb registration at Kinabalu Park HQ on the actual day of climb. Please bring it along with you.
- Climbers MUST attend the compulsory Ferrata briefing/training session in Pendant Hut between 15:00hrs-16:00hrs(Latest Cut-off time) on 1st day of climb.
- Climbers MUST descend & arrive at starting point by 07:00hrs (LPC) or 07:30hrs (WTT) for each activity (Latest Cut-off time) on 2nd day of climb.
- All Ferrata activities will be conducted together in mix groups by qualified Mountain Torq Ferrata trainers.
- Climbers who fail to comply with the timing will not be able to proceed with the selected complimentary Ferrata activity. NO reimbursement shall be made.
- Ferrata activity can be cancelled due to bad weather for the safety of all climbers, NOreimbursement shall be made.
Please do not rush or be disappointed should you not be able to make it on time or if the activity is cancelled. Safety comes first, as you can still reach the Low’s Peak summit without going through the Ferrata activity.