LOW’S PEAK CIRCUIT
The world’s highest via Ferrata certified by Guiness World Records (Grade French AD, Italian 3C)
Witness the spectacle on Low’s Peak Circuit at 3,776 m above sea level. This is where the magnificent hidden plateaus of Mount Kinabalu gets realized. Behold broad stunning landscapes that envelopes the mountain as you walk across one of the world’s highest suspension bridge at approximately 3,600 m above sea level.
Designed for those who seeks a more heart-pounding and adrenaline-pumping adventure, the Low’s peak Circuit is a 4-6 hour route with an optional summit attempt that includes rest stops at scenic location.
- Highest point at 3,776 m above sea level
- Route Length 1.2 km
- Vertical high traverse 365 m
- Possibly one of the world’s highest suspsension bridge at *3,600 m above sea level
- One of the world’s highest Nepalese bridge at 3,580 m above sea level
- Connects to Walk the Torq route so that you wont miss anything!
- Those who want to do it all
- 17 years old and above
- Adventure seekers looking for the challenge of attempting the summit of mt. Kinabalu and experiencing the world’s highest via Ferrata all within 12 hours.
- Basic 2D1N Low’s Peak Circuit
- Basic 3D2N Low’s Peak Circuit
- Complete 2D1N Low’s Peak Circuit
- Complete 3D2N Low’s Peak Circuit